Chemjet is an Australian company which developed, produces and sells the Chemjet Tree injector. The injector is economical, efficient and refillable, as well as environmentally sound tool to control plant diseases by injecting trees with chemicals. Using the Chemjet injector, no chemicals escape into the environment. Disease control methods using the Chemjet Tree Injector have been successful worldwide.
Disease control methods using the Chemjet Tree injector have been successful for:
- Phytophthora, Root Rot, Trunk Cankers and Fruit Rots, in Fruit trees, Avocados and Durian.
- Conifer Canker.
- Silver Leaf in Apples and Pear Orchards.
- Armillaria, Root Rot in Kiwi fruit.
- Synopsis, Mango Blossom Malformation in Mangoes.
- Phytophthora, Stem Canker and Black Pod in Cocoa.
- Systemic Cultar Growth Regulator (Retardent) General.
- Sudden Oak Death.
- The Hairy Caterpillar.
How It Works
The aim of tree injection is to utilise the trees natural transport system to distribute pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers to the areas where they are most effective without releasing any of these chemicals in the environment. In addition compounds can be injected which boosts the trees own defense mechanism.Read More
ResearchView all Reports